1. Casablanca Fast track
Please read through the terms and conditions set out below, these apply to Casablanca fast track bookings made on this website.
- 1.1 Travel Design is the parent company of Casablanca fast track and is incorporated in Morocco.
- 1.2 Clients aged 18 and above are the only ones allowed to make a booking.
- 1.3 When booking our Casablanca fast-track services you are entering into a contract with Travel Design for passage through the fast-track lane at Casablanca Airport. The date and time on which you receive your confirmation is the date and time of the contract.
- 1.4 Clients must make a booking at least two days before arrival at Casablanca airport. All Casablanca fast track bookings are available to be withdrawn by the Casablanca Airport at its own discretion.
- 1.5 When you receive your confirmation e-mail you will notice the price, and that is the payment that’s agreed upon. Payment must be done in Euros and it includes the VAT (Value Added Tax) and all applicable taxes. in accordance to the date you have booked, this service is valid for a single passage through the fast track lane.
- 1.6 Bookings (whole or in part) must not be re-sold or transferred.
- 1.7 Casablanca fast track only accepts payments using Paypal and Credit Card through PayPal. Payments must be in advance and online. Casablanca fast track retains the right to not complete your booking if the used Credit Card has been involved in the fraudulent use or does lack the cardholder’s permission or if the client is under the age of 18. Your data are necessary so you will be asked to disclose it in order to confirm your payment. Your data will not be shared with third parties other than the financial institution which you use to make your payment.
- 1.8 A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you upon completing your booking. The client is responsible for providing a valid e-mail address and Casablanca fast track does not hold responsibility in case the e-mail you chose is not valid.
Cancellation and absent conditions
Casablanca fast track bookings can not be canceled.
On departure services: The client must show up at the time agreed upon, preferably in advance. The Casablanca fast track agent will be present at the meeting point, ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled time.
Clients who take more than fifteen (15) minutes to show up will be considered as no-show cases and you will not be offered a refund.
On arrival services: The place and time of the meeting point will be adjusted in accordance with operational requirements. Costumers who cancel or change their flights are considered to be no-show cases and Casablanca fast track will not assure the client nor refund them.
Our Casablanca fast track agent will wait an additional fifteen (15) minutes after the time agreed upon, taking more time will result in canceling your booking and you will not be refunded.
Casablanca fast track conditions of use
- 1.9 All of Casablanca fast track’s clients must go through the regular check-ups and security, and are strictly subject to the following:
- I. Casablanca fast track does not guarantee of fast-track lane’s availability or the queue length or time. All passengers must go through the regular procedures and the necessary regulations and Casablanca fast track recommends that you give yourself enough time to go through standard security and x-ray screening.
- II. Casablanca fast track is not responsible for any passenger who happens to miss their flight because of not allowing enough time to go through the check-in and security process.
- III. Entry to the departure lounge is not guaranteed and all applicable security procedures and rules apply to their full extent.
- IV. Casablanca fast track and its employees can not be held liable for loss, damage or tardiness suffered by you as a result or missed flights for any reason.
- 1.10 Casablanca fast track reserve the right to refuse admittance to the fast-track lane.
- 1.11 Casablanca fast track can provide a full refund in case it’s mandatory for us to cancel the contract for any given reason.
Casablanca fast track will give as much notice as is possible.
- 1.12 Casablanca fast track supplies its clients with the fast track lane only, and we will not be responsible for compensation costs, expenses or any other costs that are related to any flights or other services that you may have booked. The client is responsible for allowing enough time for car parking airport procedures and transfers to the terminal, procedures include but not limited to ( checking-in and security…)
- 1.13 If any Casablanca fast track client has a complaint, you can use our Contact as provided on our website. It’s our duty to respond and comprehend any issues that you may encounter.
- 1.14 Casablanca fast track can discontinue any product or service and reserves the right, without any given notice, to amend the specification of the products or services that are presented on this website.
- 1.15 The contract between the client and Casablanca fast track is governed by the laws of Morocco, and any dispute between us will be resolved in the courts of Casablanca exclusively.